Principles of care
Families of People with a Severe. Families of People with an Eating Disorder. Families of Children with a Mental Disorder. Families of People with Drug Abuse.
South African Journal of Psychiatry
The Role of Family Organizations. Research on Burden and Coping Strategies. It opens a window to the political importance and the intrinsic therapeutic value of the advocacy role. Advocacy offers families external as well as internal mastery over their destiny and that of their loved ones and a means to improve the prospects of the whole community of people with mental illness.
Family Experiences of Mental Illness: A Meta-Synthesis | Panes | Nurse Media Journal of Nursing
We need more books, and more research, to explore the process and effects of this historic development. Lefley is professor in the department of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
costawebdesign.es/jaw-hydroxychloroquine-sulphate.php Forgot Username? Forgot password? Keep me signed in. New User. Sign in via OpenAthens.
- Account Options?
- Shame and the Aging Woman: Confronting and Resisting Ageism in Contemporary Womens Writings.
- Mental disorder and caregiver burden in spouses: the Nord-Trøndelag health study;
- Handbook of Missing Data Methodology.
- The world health report;
Change Password. Old Password. New Password.
Password Changed Successfully Your password has been changed. Returning user.
Forget yout Password? If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to reset your password Close.
- The Etched City.
- Scottish Newspapers, Language, and Identity (Film, Media, and Cultural Studies).
- The Psychological Effects of Aerobic Fitness Training: Research and Theory.
- Where do we start?.
- Industrial Innovation in Japan (Routledge Studies in Innovation, Organization and Technology).
- South African Journal of Psychiatry.
- Cains Last Stand!
- Henry II: a medieval soldier at war, 1147-1189!
- Communication in Everyday Life: A Social Interpretation.
- A qualitative exploration of a family self-help mental health program in El Salvador.
- Approaching Dialogue: Talk, interaction and contexts in dialogical perspectives;
- Choose a channel?
- Geometric Function Theory: Explorations in Complex Analysis?
- Enterprise Clusters and Networks in Developing Countries (Routledge Research EADI Studies in Development).
Forgot your Username? Enter your email address below and we will send you your username.
Back to table of contents. Previous article. Book Reviews Full Access. Harriet P.
Lefley Search for more papers by this author. Add to favorites Download Citations Track Citations. Volume 57 Issue 3 March Pages History Published online 1 March Close Figure Viewer.